There are four ways of participation in the conference. You may participate either:
Track 1: participation only with abstract – submission of abstract is a condition for participating with conference presentation. Accepted abstracts will be published in conference abstract book (book with ISBN number and DOI number).
Track 2: participation with short article published in Conference Proceedings (e-book with ISBN, ISSN, DOI number, indexed in RePEc EconPapers, Google Schoolar and Economic Publishing Platform. Proceedings will be submitted to CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS CITATION INDEX - SOCIAL SCIENCE & HUMANITIES - Web of Science). For this purpose articles with maximum length up to 21 thousand characters should be submitted. The paper must be adjusted to specific formatting criteria given in formatting template – short papers for Proceedings, which is available in download section. Conference Proceedings will be published before the conference.
Tract 3: participation with long article published in journals Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy and Oeconomia Copernicana and remaining conference journals, which are listed below. For this purpose long version of the article should be submitted. The article should be longer than 21 thousand and shorter than 35 thousand characters. The paper must be adjusted to specific formatting criteria given in formatting template – long papers for Journals, which is available in download section. The articles in journals will be published after the conference. If the submitted long article is longer than 35 thousand characters, after final acceptance for publication in a given journal the author will be charged with additional publication fee which is proportional to the additional length of the article over 35 thousand characters.
Tract 4: one article submitted in two versions: a) short version up to 21 thousand characters submitted for publication in Conference Proceedings; b) long version of the article - longer than 21 thousand and shorter than 35 thousand characters submitted for publication in journals. For this purpose the participant submits the article in both versions.
The main differences between short version of the article for Conference Proceedings and long version of the article for Journals:
- Title – the title of both versions of the papers cannot be the same;
- Abstract – there should be significant differences in the abstract of both versions of the papers;
- Length of the article – short version of the article for Proceedings is only up to 21 thousand characters with spaces; long version of the article for Journals is between 21 to 35 thousand characters with spaces long;
- The content of the article – short version of the article for Proceedings should concentrate on signalling of merit of the planned empirical research, long version of the article for journals is a full scientific paper, which presents appropriate literature review and full version of the empirical research;
- Literature – short version of the article for Proceedings - maximum number of literature positions in references is up to 10 (at least five references should be indexed in web of science). Long version of the article for journals enables full literature review presentation.
All accepted abstracts will be published in conference abstract book (book with ISBN number and DOI number). Submitted short versions of conference papers will be included on Conference Proceedings supplied with an ISBN, ISSN and DOI number. During the conference, the conference abstract book with CDs containing Proceedings will be distributed to all participant.
The Conference Proceedings will be sent to the CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS CITATION INDEX - SOCIAL SCIENCE & HUMANITIES. If they receive acceptance, they will be available in the Web of Science database.
Additionally, the Conference Proceedings will be indexed in the Google Scholar, RePEc EconPapers - Books and Chapters and Economic Publishing Platform.
After the conference long versions of the articles will be considered for publication in one of the following reviewed academic publication:
Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy – Indexed in: Clarivate Analytics: Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) – Web of Science; ERIHPLUS
Oeconomia Copernicana – Indexed in: Clarivate Analytics: Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) – Web of Science; ERIHPLUS
- Ekonomia i Prawo. Economics and Law - Indexed in: Clarivate Analytics: Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) – Web of Science (coverage starting with 2018 material); ERIHPLUS
Only articles that meet all the editorial requirements and receive positive reviews will be published (in the journals). The criteria for classifying an article for publication in a given scientific journal are the following: the reviews of the article, the thematic coherence of the article with the profile and scope of the journal, the language quality of the article. The profiles and scopes of the above-mentioned journals are available on their websites. The decision to refer an article for publication in a given journal is taken by the Scientific Council of the conference. The acceptance of an article for the conference and inclusion of the abstract in the conference abstract book does not guarantee publication of the article in the above-mentioned scientific journals.
Procedure and description of the process of qualifying an article for publication in a given scientific journal:
- Each article is subjected to an external review procedure, in accordance with the double-blind reviewing standard. The author of the article receives two reviews. The condition for publishing the article is to receive two positive reviews.
- Based on the reviews and the consistency of the article with the scope of scientific journals, the scientific council decides on the preliminary qualification of the article for publication in a given letter.
- The editors of the journal decide on the preliminary acceptance of the article for publication process.
- The author receives a proposal to publish an article in a given letter. The author should accept it within a week since receiving the publication proposal, or the authors have the option of resigning from publishing the article. In the case of resignation from publication in a given journal, the article is withdrawn from the publishing process within the conference, the authors have the right to submit the article for publication in any other scientific journal.